This exciting 10-week course is designed to teach legal investigation to those interested in pursuing a new career and those presently working in the legal field.
Included subject areas are:
- Civil investigation
- Products liability investigation
- Personal injury and traffic accident forensics
- Employment accidents
- Investigation of financial and equity matters
- Professional malpractice and negligence
- Role of a legal investigator in preparing for civil and criminal litigation.
This course is ideal for :
- Individuals seeking legal investigation training and skills necessary for a career in the legal field
- Current paralegals wanting to increase their legal investigation skills as well as learn new marketable job skills.
Study Method: On-line or campus study
Program Length: 10 weeks