44E Bail Enforcement Agent
Course Time: 40 Hours
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident alien of the United States;
- Have received a high school diploma or GED.
- Have successfully completed Bail Enforcement Agent Entry-Level Training (44E).
- Basic Law – Terminology
- Law: Code of Virginia and Regulations; Basic Law; Courts; and Bail Enforcement
- Bail Enforcement
- Fugitive Recovery: Investigative Techniques; Recovery Procedures; Agent Survival; and Apprehension of a Fugitive
- Remanding To Custody
44I Bail Enforcement Agent In-Service
Course Hours: 8