Converting a Security Firm into a Public Safety Agency
Professional Certificate Course
As the private security industry continues to evolve, split and become a tiered profession, the opportunities for professionally trained and certified security-police and private public safety agencies continues to rise.
What’s in the course:
Entry level security agencies compete for the same type of clients, recruit from the same available labor pool and are often restricted in the ability to charge a fair price for their services.
This course clearly marks the path for greater opportunities while establishing your company as a different type of private services provider.
- The basic security company structure and philosophy
- The evolution of the private security industry
- Changing perceptions through training, marketing and creative services
- The Art of Negotiations
- Recruiting tiered level employees
- Employee retention-training-engagement
- Establishing a public safety agency
- The right people, services, equipment and goals
This course is available:
We bring the school to you!™