Civil Enforcement Agent
As personal and business debt continues to mount, opportunities for professionally trained and certified civil enforcement agents continues to rise.
What’s in the course
Our online and campus based training will prepare the agent for a professional role in the recovery industry from the very basics of filing and gaining a judgment, to the steps of judgment enforcement and recovery.
- Understanding the role of a civil enforcement agent
- Distinguishing – understanding state and federal laws that apply including HIPAA / FDCPA
- Technological methods of skip tracing – collections
- The Art of Negotiations
- Field investigations
- Physical collections / recovery / repossession
- Establishing a civil enforcement agency
Study Method: On-line study
Program Length: As few as 6 Months