This course is designed to identify what true Domestic Violence is and how to respond, investigate, and successfully prosecute the offenders while protecting the victim(s).
This program is directed at and a good working model for all first responders including private and public officers, security personnel, emergency medical workers and social service investigators.
This course includes:
- Scene and officer safety
- Identifying when a domestic violence act has occurred
- Types of abusers
- Non physical signs, body language and unspoken words
- Separating facts from fiction while separating all parties involved
- .Understanding the language of the law in your state
- Woman who use the domestic phrase as power
- Understanding victim and offender behaviors
- Difficulties in D.V. prosecutions
- The dynamics of domestic violence
- Executive protection orders
- Stopping the cycle
This course is available:
Armour College brings the school to you!