The Criminal Justice field is one that is diverse and covers a number of different areas including law enforcement, probation services and Homeland Security just to name a few.
This 16 week program is designed to introduce the student to the exciting, challenging and multi- faceted profession of Criminal Justice and to prepare the student for either a career in the field or as a springboard to a degree program.
Our campus or online training will prepare the student for a professional role in the many different careers involving the criminal justice field.
Criminals of today are faster, smarter and tech savvy committing crimes much different than they did thirty years ago. That’s why we teach the A-Z program including the good old fashioned techniques that still work today mixed with the sophisticated technology world of crime solving of the new century.
- Understanding the field of Criminal Justice
- Criminal behavior
- Technological methods of crime solving
- Navigating the justice system, laws and courts
- Understanding the issues that define our justice and law enforcement systems. Explore strategies that officials develop to keep populations safe
- The breakdown of law enforcement agencies, authority and duties
- The role of private protection in fighting crime and providing protection services
- Juvenile and Adult crimes
Prerequisite: High School Diploma
Study Method: On-campus / On-line
Program Length: 16 weeks