Organized Retail Crime Investigator
Career Undergraduate Diploma
Organized retail crime is now estimated to be costing retailers billions of dollars each year.
Elite specialized agents are now being recruited, trained and deployed by major retailers, investigation firms and retail crime prevention agencies to combat this issue.
In this 12 week comprehensive course you’ll learn:
- What Organized Retail Crime is and How it Works
- Methods of Theft
- Methods of Fencing- Selling- Converting Stolen Property
- Gift Card Conversion
- Surveillance Techniques
- Show Me The Money-The Financial Side
- Private-Public Alliances to Combat ORC
- Building-Documenting a Case for Prosecution
- Retail Violence
- Use of Force
- Liability and Risks Assessment
- Evidence Collection-Chain of Custody
- Establishing A Career or ORC Investigations Business
This program is administered as an on-line course and requires access to a computer. It also consists of research and homework assignments and topic exams.
You will definitely enjoy this exciting-timely course!
Prerequisite: High School Diploma
Study Method: On-line and on-campus
Program Length: 12 weeks